Game rules may vary slightly from host to host. When hosted by a Mage or a Muse, the only prizes that will be distributed are 4 Point Clams.
Basic Acro Rules:
Host will provide to you a specific number of letters.
Your job is to create a phrase, using the letters provided, to begin each word. For Example:
Host sends the following letters: AIG
Players submit a phrase such as: Atlantis is great.
How Acro Spins Works:
1. 10 players come down, the rest play ghosted.
2. First player spins the wheel, players spin consecutively after that.
3. The number on the wheel determines the number of letters in that round.
4. The following will be the time limits on each # of letters determined by the spin.
6. If the spin lands on Yellow: The next round will be a Multi Round, 6 Letters, 45 Seconds.
7. If the spin lands on Red: The next round will be a 3 letter, 15 second round.
8. After each round, the "spinner" will ghost, and a new player will be called down to replace them. Play continues, left to right. Number of rounds will be determined by the time available, which may vary depending on the spins of the players.
9. Top 4 vote getters will win 1st - 4th place prizes.