Game rules may vary slightly from host to host. When hosted by a Mage or a Muse, the only prizes that will be distributed are 4 Point Clams.
1. Players will register to the host, when asked to.
2. 6 Players will be called down, and stand by one of the 6 die.
3. 6 more players will be called down, and will pick one of the players on a Die to be their partner.
4. The second set of players called down will walk to the fish on the far left, lower corner, of the locale.
5. When the host says roll, all players will roll their die, so that everyone can see.
6. Players will walk the number of fish corresponding to the roll of the die made by their partner.
7. The first player to reach (Capture) the Golden Seahorse, yells "WHOA". The first "WHOA", is the team that wins.
**If a 1 is rolled, player goes back to start.**
**If a 3 is rolled, player goes back 3 spaces.**
Round 1 - Winning Team wins 1st Place Prize
Round 2 - Winning Team wins 2nd Place Prize
Round 3 - Winning Team wins 3rd Place Prize
Round 4 - Winning Team wins 4th Place Prize
All other players will receive a doorprize.